Teens United: Empowering Teens and Aiding Communities
Teens United is a nonprofit organization founded and run by high school teens amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Teens United’s mission is to build a national network of teen volunteers and to empower them to aid their local communities across America during a time of crisis, riots, natural disaster, or even a pandemic.
“Compassion. During this time of crisis, we can’t just think about ourselves. That’s why we created Teens United: to help others”
You can make a difference!
Your donation will help support the
Teens United Mission: empowering teens, aiding communities
How we will use your donations:
We plan to use the funds for some exceptionally good causes:
- Purchase PPE equipment for volunteers so that they can make safe and contact-less deliveries
- Buy groceries for some underprivileged seniors citizens
- Build our Teens United Mobile App
- Expand Teens United services to other counties and states
- Provide incentives and small rewards to our Teen volunteers like gift cards, plaques, and stipends toward college
- Pay for Teens United daily maintenance and operation costs
- Branding and marketing of Teens United