Teens United: Empowering Teens and Aiding Communities
Teens United is a nonprofit organization founded and run by high school teens amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Teens United’s mission is to build a national network of teen volunteers and to empower them to aid their local communities across America during a time of crisis, riots, natural disaster, or even a pandemic.
You may also choose to donate to Teens United on Krispy Kreme Charity Page. Click Here.
“Compassion. During this time of crisis, we can’t just think about ourselves. That’s why we created Teens United: to help others”
You can make a difference!
Your donation will help support the
Teens United Mission: empowering teens, aiding communities
How we will use your donations:
We plan to use the funds for some exceptionally good causes:
- Purchase PPE equipment for volunteers so that they can make safe and contact-less deliveries
- Buy groceries for some underprivileged seniors citizens
- Build our Teens United Mobile App
- Expand Teens United services to other counties and states
- Provide incentives and small rewards to our Teen volunteers like gift cards, plaques, and stipends toward college
- Pay for Teens United daily maintenance and operation costs
- Branding and marketing of Teens United