Customer Bill of Rights
Bill of Rights
To our Customers
- You Have the Right to Courteous and Professional Treatment, First Time & Every Time. Our commitment to you comes from an understanding of how difficult and frustrating it can get trying to find the best volunteer organization to help you.
- You Have the Right to Honesty and Fairness. We pledge to always give you clear & accurate information 100% of the time. We will answer any questions you may have to the best of our ability in a straightforward & concise manner without evasiveness or deception.
- You Have the Right to Expect Value for Your Money. At Teens United emphasis is placed on giving our customers high-quality products and services. In this way, you know you’re getting value for your money.
- You Have the Right to Full Disclosure about Teens United Services and Products. By answering your questions as clearly and as fully as possible we hope to give you the knowledge you need to make the right choice.
- We Respect Your Privacy. We don’t track or sell your data to third parties, and we don’t save your personal identification information, financial data, and personal preferences, without your consent.
To our Volunteers
- The right to work virtually from the safety of your home.
- The right to be treated with respect by staff
- The right to be engaged in meaningful work and be actively included regardless of your age, ability, and gender.
- The right to be told what impact you work has had on the community
- The right to ask any staff member about Teens United mission and scope of work
- The right to provide feedback about your experience
As a volunteer, you have the responsibility to:
- Do your duties promptly and reliably.
- Accept the guidance and decisions of your volunteer Lead.
- Be willing to learn and participate in orientation, training programs, and meetings.
- Understand the role of the staff, maintain a smooth working relationship with them and stay within the bounds of volunteer responsibility.
- Keep internal information about the organization, members, customer, and other volunteers confidential.